Subic Bay Directory

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

SALES ENGINEER

TECO (PHILIPPINES ) 3C & APPLIANCES, INC.

* SALES ENGINEER *

MALE; POSITIVE AND DYNAMIC PERSONALITY;
AT LEAST 22 – 35 YEARS OLD; HARDWORKING;
CAN WORK WITH MINIMAL SUPERVISION;
COLLEGE GRADUATE PREFERABLY MARKETING,
ELECTRICAL OR MECHANICAL ENGINEER;
SOLID VERBAL AND WRITTEN COMMUNICATION SKILLS;
KNOWLEDGEABLE IN MICROSOFT OFFICE:
WORD, EXCEL, POWERPOINT; MOTIVATED TO EXCEL
AND ATTAIN MONTHLY TARGETS;
WITH AT LEAST ONE (1) YEAR WORKING EXPERIENCE IN
SELLING ELECTRICAL OR APPLIANCES PRODUCTS;
WITH DRIVER’S LICENSE IS ADVANTAGE.

CLOSING DATE: AUGUST 31, 2010

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • Good Morning, I am interested to apply as Sale Engineer for TECO (PHILIPPINES ) 3C & APPLIANCES, INC. Am I going to submit my documents directly to the office or should I go to PESO first? I am Ian Mendoza, an ECE graduate. please email me at igcm11025@gmail.com or you can contact me at 09396007117.

    thank you very much.

    By Blogger Ian Guy Mendoza, at 10:33 AM  

  • Good Morning, I am interested to apply as Sale Engineer for TECO (PHILIPPINES ) 3C & APPLIANCES, INC have a 1 1/2 years experience as a sales engineer and promote position as a sales supervisor within 2 years. As of now i am employed as a QC Engineer at construction site of amaia skies cubao tower 1. I am Robert John Ponce,IE graduate. please email me at bigtrio41@gmail.com or you can contact me at 09122525613.you cantext me or call for some question both sides before i proceed for formal application in your good office.thank you!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home